Plastered Wall Heating
The Variotherm SystemWall and the EasyFlexWall are clever solutions all-round. They are heating and cooling systems in one. In the winter, they provide wonderfully cosy radiant heat. In summer, when cold water circulates through the SystemWall or EasyFlexWall (e.g. via a heat pump) they are wall cooling systems with excellent cooling capacities.
The Variotherm SystemWall guarantees a particularly pleasant room atmosphere, as the components have been tested and approved by the Austrian Institute for Healthy and Ecological Building (IBO quality seal).
- Proven surface heating/cooling systems for plastered walls
- Low temperature energy saving heating system
- Silent energy saving cooling system without forced air
- VarioProFile pipes with 10 % to 15 % greater surface area than smooth pipes provide optimal heat transfer and plaster adhesion
- Complete slim profile systems instead of individual components
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- The SystemWall has been awarded the IBO quality seal by the Austrian Institute for Healthy and Ecological Building
- 10 year guarantee
Little Bird – Yoga Studio
Little Bird cafe and yoga studio uses Variotherm modular wall panels to provide comfortable even heat to participants doing yoga.
Passive House – Carlow
This passive house in Carlow used Variotherm modular wall panels for heating the house, with a ground source heat pump.
Monkstown, Co Dublin
Variotherm was chosen for the modular wall heating and low profile underfloor heating system for the extension and renovation of this 1940's Monkstown house
Middleton Park House
Variotherm was chosen to provide the heating because Variotherm Surface Heating Systems are extremely efficient and in no way infringed on the wonderful historic optics of the building.
Renovated old Bank office
In the renovation of a former branch of the Austrian National Bank in Eisenstadt that was build in 1924, an air heating pump combined with a ModuleStandardWall for heating and cooling was chosen