Modular Wall Heating
Modular Wall offers significant benefits because low temperature wall heating is recognized as the most comfortable and healthy form of head distribution. Because it is scaleable to output required it is perfect for modern low energy buildings. For existing buildings it is easy to retrofit and can be integrated into wall construction or installed as a feature. The Variomodular pipes are fitted precisely in the rear of the 18mm FERMACELL panels to achieve optimal heat transfer.
- The Variotherm Modular Wall combines heating, cooling and finished wall all in one.
- Ideal for living room, bedroom, bathroom, hallways; for renovation and new build.
- Energy saving, high output and low temperature system
- For cooling: silent, free of forced air, energy saving – pleasant room temperature guaranteed.
- Flexible complete system: 10 Module Panels enable you to fulfill all design requirements.
- Fireproof gypsum fibre boards tested for their biological properties.
- Healthy radiant heat for optimum comfort.
- 10 year guarantee.
Little Bird – Yoga Studio
Little Bird cafe and yoga studio uses Variotherm modular wall panels to provide comfortable even heat to participants doing yoga.
Passive House – Carlow
This passive house in Carlow used Variotherm modular wall panels for heating the house, with a ground source heat pump.
Monkstown, Co Dublin
Variotherm was chosen for the modular wall heating and low profile underfloor heating system for the extension and renovation of this 1940's Monkstown house
Middleton Park House
Variotherm was chosen to provide the heating because Variotherm Surface Heating Systems are extremely efficient and in no way infringed on the wonderful historic optics of the building.
Renovated old Bank office
In the renovation of a former branch of the Austrian National Bank in Eisenstadt that was build in 1924, an air heating pump combined with a ModuleStandardWall for heating and cooling was chosen