Modular Floor Heating
A floor heating system that requires no conventional screed and that is easy to install. That is suitable for renovation and new build and is light, slim but with a high output. That can be controlled extremely quickly, and on top of that, saves on heating costs. All this is combined in the 20mm VarioComp floor heating system.
- Low profile. Construction height just 20mm
- Energy saving low temperature system
- Low weight – ideal for dry construction, retrofit and renovation
- Optimum heat transfer – guaranteed by the VarioProFile pipe and VarioComp filling compound
- Very fast reacting, with excellent control of the room temperature
- Fast and simple installation
- 10 year guarantee.
Little Bird – Yoga Studio
Little Bird cafe and yoga studio uses Variotherm modular wall panels to provide comfortable even heat to participants doing yoga.
Passive House – Carlow
This passive house in Carlow used Variotherm modular wall panels for heating the house, with a ground source heat pump.
Monkstown, Co Dublin
Variotherm was chosen for the modular wall heating and low profile underfloor heating system for the extension and renovation of this 1940's Monkstown house
Middleton Park House
Variotherm was chosen to provide the heating because Variotherm Surface Heating Systems are extremely efficient and in no way infringed on the wonderful historic optics of the building.
Renovated old Bank office
In the renovation of a former branch of the Austrian National Bank in Eisenstadt that was build in 1924, an air heating pump combined with a ModuleStandardWall for heating and cooling was chosen